December 1st, 2019 - MRO Release 51 Loaded into ODE.
- Updated MRO CRISM EDR and CDR products from September 27th, 2006 to August 9th, 2019
- Updated MRO CRISM DDR products from September 27th, 2006 to August 8th, 2019
- Updated MRO CRISM TRDR products from September 27th, 2006 to August 8th, 2019
- Updated MRO raw gravity data products released through October 30th, 2019
- Updated MRO SHARAD EDR products from December 6th, 2006 to May 11th, 2019 (orbits through 59950)
- Updated SHARAD Radargram data products released through May 23rd, 2019 (orbits through 60098)
- Updated MRO MCS EDR, RDR and DDR products from September 15th, 2006 to July 31st, 2019
- Updated MRO CTX EDR products from August 30th, 2006 to May 31st, 2019
- Updated MRO HiRISE EDR, RDR, anaglyph and DTM products released through November 3rd (Orbit 62199), 2019
Please see ODE Mars Holdings – https://wufs.wustl.edu/ode/odeholdings/Mars_holdings.html
PDS Geosciences node archives the Lunar Prospector MAG/ER raw data, basically the downlinked telemetry format, available at https://pds-geosciences.wustl.edu/missions/lunarp/index.htm. You can find more calibrated and derived MAG data from the PDS PPI node, https://pds-ppi.igpp.ucla.edu/mission/Lunar%20Prospector/LP/MAG#. This link describes the magnetometer experiment at PPI and provides links to the data sets that they have.
Most of the raw, calibrated and derived MAG data can be searched and downloaded from the Lunar ODE web, https://ode.rsl.wustl.edu/moon/indexProductSearch.aspx. Please see below attached example data product search page, and let us know if you have any problem to access the data. Thanks,