PDS Geosciences Node Community

user sign up and mosaic search

Jun

Hi,

Thanks for the great product of Analyst's Notebook!

I tried to sign up a new account, but it always tells me the password was too simple. I tried some complicated combinations including letters and numbers, and it still says "it is too weak"

A second question is: how can I search only the red-blue mosaics of the NC? I tried to read the help file and go through all the options, but no good luck.

Thanks,

Jun

Hi Jun -

We will check on the account creation and see what's going on. For the second part, I just started adding a "mosaic" category to the data search form this past Thursday. We'll put that function online as soon as we get it tested. Besides searching for anaglyph mosaics, are there any other filters or constraints you'd like to see included in the mosaic search?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Jun -

We will check on the account creation and see what's going on. For the second part, I just started adding a "mosaic" category to the data search form this past Thursday. We'll put that function online as soon as we get it tested. Besides searching for anaglyph mosaics, are there any other filters or constraints you'd like to see included in the mosaic search?

Hi Tom,

thank you for your reply. I just read it because I did not get a email saying someone had replied.

I can not think out other constrains except for the anaglyph mosaics right now.

Thanks again.

Jun