PDS Geosciences Node Community

CAT not implemented yet

Rochdi

Hello, 

I'm getting trouble to implement CAT, ENVI toolbox displays the extension, but when I clicked on it's not working either.
I tried to restart ENVI and rebooting the system as well and the extension is not working yet.
Any help?

Look forward to your reply.

Hi: This is Feng, I am glad to help you on the CAT issue. Based on your description, it seems ENVI doesn't recognized the CAT path. Once CAT is installed successfully, it won't show on ENVI toolbox but will be under the Display tab. We can start a zoom if you have a prefer time to solve this issue. Thanks

Hello Feng,

Thanks a lot for paying attention, and I really appreciate your help.
I'm from Morocco, and I need to get aware of your timezone in order to know when would it be convenient for us to meet for solving CAT issue.
Please, Could we contact on Google meet?

Look forward to your reply, Feng

Hi Rochdi: My timezone is Central Daylight Time (GMT -5). It's fine if we cannot go through virtual meeting. We can fix this issue via email communication. First I want to know several things:

What's ENVI version you are using? Are you using Windows or Linux? Would you please check the idl.pref file described in the instruction document?

Thanks,

Feng

Hi Feng,
This is Rochdi, Hope you're doing well

I'm getting stuck on CAT implementation on ENVI,
and I have no clue of what holding me back from installing this extension on ENVI.
Is there any way to read PDS images on ENVI, or ERDAS (Any GIS software) without using this extension.

Any recommendation?
Look forward to your reply.

Hi Rochdi,

It shows your CAT is successfully installed (it is under Display Tab, CAT 7.4 not under the toolbox extensions) in the first recording you sent to me. You shall be able to use all CAT function. Please let me know if you have any problems.

Thanks,

Feng